Sunday, June 18, 2006

Results of more online quizzes...

state that I'm not only evil, but that I also used to be a man. It's funny since I've recently been writing fiction about a sailor knot which a children's book author, not a sailor, left in my throat ever since he returned to his 2nd wife. So I guess that was only my ex-Adam's apple.

The Sloat celebrity pop quiz says:

Arlene,
You are the cult figure Christopher Walken who said, "I don't need to be made to look evil. I can do that all on my own."

Out of curiosity, and to disprove Dr. Sloat's claims, I checked out the Evilness Test which states—

I am 42% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.

Hee. I'm beginning to scare even myself! All I can say is:

Sunday's fairy princess is Sharon's Emma:

2 comments:

michi said...

hello christopher, marilyn here, and may i say that you are the coolest in the fatboy slim video "weapon of choice". great tap-dancing!

emma is looking GREAT! so cute.

did you get my callene email at all?

m

SarahJane said...

christopher walken is also 42% evil. then he's about 40% weird, and the rest is all normal.

hey i recognized that girl! that's emma, the lucky girl whose mom makes her sweaters and socks and doll clothes! wow - really cute.