Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Don't you just love the sound...

of your vacuum in the morning -- especially when you're not the one holding it?!! *She* has arrived and I've been moved again in the room (together with the flatware rack, wine bottles and yesterday's trash).

Woke up at 7.45 to put the house in order... or as my husband, ever observant and kind, snickered lovingly: You and your moveable litter! On his way out, I gushed adoringly: Honey, don't forget to take your relatives [the garbage] with you. I should consider my prospects as a baglady. Pooh.


Will try to write something today... or begin revising the A,V & E poems. Sighsighsigh!!! Still terribly distracted by dirt and feeling rather antsy. Managed to put way two paperbags of herbal medicines yesterday, but still have two boxes left hanging around. What to do, what to do.

I'm rather tempted to guzzle everything so as to have a reason for throwing them away. Have been reading Hercule Poirot again -- who calms me down with his wonderful discourses about order and method. Hah!

A note from Diagram today that, more or less, says:

No comments: