Wheeee! I'm drinking hard and fast in the "Rocky Road: Rock 'n' Roll" issue of Tattoo Highway with my poem, At King's in Jesolo, 2004.
Obsessed with Pipework accepted three poems for their 2007 issue (#38):
• Sunday Picking
• In That Time Called Erstwhile
• In order to begin this poem
Quite fast response times, too. And the editor, ever so nice, even apologized for the delay.
Submission date: 24 February 2006
Reply date: 14 March 2006
Books Ordered and Received:
• The Key by Jun'ichiro Tanizaki
• Cascade Experiment: Selected Poems by Alice Fulton
• The Tip of My Tongue by Robert Crawford
• Jesus' Son by Denis Johnson [because Sarah said it raaaawks ]
And, of course, this means I got my copy of The Sims 2: Open for Business Expansion, too. Played it the whole afternoon until three this morning. My personal view on writing today -- which is more or less on the same level with cleaning the artichokes: