Thursday, March 16, 2006

Plantarium and Moria

Well, it's dead. I think. The molds in my plantarium at turning a nasty shade of gray. The plant has shrunk as well. Booohoooo!! Bye-bye, sweet pea.

On the brighter side, Moria's fall 2005/winter 2006 issue is now online! I've got 4 poems here from the Bundles of Letters, including A, V and Epsilon manuscript which I co-wrote with Valerie Fox -- and is still wandering around the US for a publisher:

• Long Long Ago
• Dreams of some bad life
• Ultimate Hate Letters
• What ever happened to incidence

All crazy poems, of course. But Valerie's an English professor... while I'm just that non-gendered glump hiding behind the sofa.

1 comment:

michi said...

aaahh! so that is YOU! and i was about to throw that *thing* out! shuld have said something, dear. *LMAO*

and you call yourself crazy?

the word verification speaks dutch (that sounds like a title for a pem, doesn't it): zoghejd.

congrats on the acceptances!
and re the plantarium: isn't mold a living thing too?

see.

m