Thursday, September 22, 2005

Bad muse days

Pooh. I've never been so constipated with my writing as I am right now.
I keep thinking of my Sims and renovating their houses -- especially since I just bought the new expansion pack from Amazon! Heh. As self-punishment, I will not visit the EA Games site today. (pause) Maybe just a peek. Hee.

A strange and surreal thing happened yesterday afternoon: my Turkish penpal since college dropped by my place. We hadn't written each other for years, but she remembered my address. She's just married a German guy and is living there now. What a small world! We had coffee together and had a nice talk. Wow. And all that time, I thought it was a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses ringing the doorbell and almost didn't answer.

Received an acceptance note from Oysters and Chocolate which publishes erotic poetry and pays $10. Yay!

We've got our anniversary tomorrow.
Maybe I'll go out, for a change... along the lines of --

Q: But what do you give a guy who's got everything?
A: Uh, penicillin?

No comments: