TPM submissions streaming in
Pfew! Have survived for more than a week now. Not writing terribly inspired stuff, but am just thankful that I'm writing again. Can hardly expect more after a two-month hiatus.
Poems to date —
1. On Going to the Cinema and Breaking into the Ticket Booth
2. Rorschach Card #1: Black Ink on White
3. A Driving Student Goes Round the Traffic Circle
4. And I Was, In Those Days, Sober
5. A Driving Instructor's First Water Bottle
6. Black Ink on White #2
7. A Driving Student Takes a Blind Corner
8. The Night Richard's Swivel Chair Broke
Hee. Quite a lot of driving poems... which, of course, leads to —
10th and 11th driving lessons results:
Have been doing it with the old git's son. Yay! I like how he explains things to me slowly and calmly, like a voice-over recording. Sort of understand better the mechanics of taking corners... now if only I can get my poor limbs to act out what I know I must do, I could start driving seriously. It's a sad fact, of course, that I've got the reflexes of a sloth.
He actually said I wasn't as badly off as I said I was. The sadist has scheduled me to take the practical exam end of September. Gaaaaak!