for the PNG Erotic Supplement. The list is still quite long and I'm stopping today at 9 November 2005 submissions.
Thought I'd start early since come January I'll be judging the winter poetry contest at Desert Moon Review.
What I did between yesterday and tonight:
• Finished reading the PNG Italian submissions
• Prepared the new PNG Italian issue layout and graphics
• Untangled the large knots that had accumulated in my hair since Christmas eve
• Made myself some horrible-tasting green tea
• Rounded up Marginalia poets for the PNG English Jan-Feb issue
The last one took me all afternoon -- had to read months and months of daily poetry at the House of Thirty.
In short, I am preeningly pleased with myself and begin to think that I *do* deserve to show off my paunch at parties.